Tuesday 29 September 2009

Gulags for slags and other tales of a lame duck government

Its been a good day for UT today, been enjoying eating again after Yom Kipper and enjoyed a glass of wine and a Guido liveblog.

A lot of policy shit came out today, I felt it was more of a (drag) Queens Speech cum Manifesto (well Eddie Izzard was in the front row).
The funniest announcements were the Gulags for Slags coined by TB or Guido and that I.D cards would not be compulsory which was greeted by rapturous applause by the grass root chumps.

In my opinion the worst aspect as always was the coverage, Brown moans that he doesn't get a fair shout in the mainstream media but I saw nothing but praise for a piss poor speech, they didn't let Andrew Pearce on at all and Finklestien only got mouthfuls on the beeb.
Despite what Iain Dale said about Browns fury at Marr I am now, instead being quite happy with Marr I am seriously suspecting the No. 10 had copy approval over his questioning giving the forum for Brown to slam dunk the question. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment