Sunday 10 January 2010

Happy new year and all

Happy new year to you all, it has been far far to long since I last posted much upheaval and all, who would have thought Law School would be such hard work! If being a solicitor is going to be this hard I'm off into investment banking. Who needs an LPC anyway?

Its been a mad old week, The Coup de Chumps looked from the outset about as solid as the once proud snowman that is now wearily melting in my communal gardens, Dave 'Banana Man' Miliband did his utmost to say absolutely nothing as did most of the Cabinet.

The revelations today, so deftly batted aside by Marr that The PM, the economic powerhouse likes flushing the Labour Parties donors money down the toilet, did make me chuckle and almost spill my cup of tea, I'll leave this to Mr Dale though as he knows far more about it than I do.

One last thing though, I would like to recommend you read Guido's post on the Indy...Very, very interesting and I couldn't agree more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment